- A: Favorite Game of all time?
- B: Favorite Series of all time?
- C: Least Favorite Game of all time?
- D: Favorite Soundtrack?
- E: Favorite Sequel?
- F: Biggest Let down?
- G: What're you currently playing?
- H: Favorite local multiplayer game?
- I: Favorite Online multiplayer game?
- J: Favorite system?
- K: Game you're most looking forward to?
- L: Favorite Licensed title?
- M: Favorite Game of last year?
- N: Favorite protagonist?
- O: Favorite antagonist?
- P: Favorite Genre?
- Q: Any Guilty Pleasure Games?
- R: Most underrated game?
- S: Most overrated game?
- T: Best game memory?
- U: Favorite Handheld title?
- V: First game you remember playing?
- W: Any games you regret getting rid of?
- X: What you'd like to change about your favorite franchise?
- Y: What game would you want your child to play first?
- Z: Game character you most associate with?
So I was wondering if anyone else was aware of this but if you hold ”Z” + “C” (“alt” + “C” for mac) this comes up so you can literally post something while you’re in the middle of your dash and you won’t have to open a new tab or go back to the top.
((credit goes to the 3 year old who thought it would be funny to hit my keyboard while she watching me scroll through tumblr))
Holy fucking shit tumblr developers did something actually useful
^and failed to mention it to their users, rendering it useless until accidentally discovered by a toddler
seriously please give this anime some credit i’ve been working at getting it rep for 4 years now
just as a warning: this show is a prison drama, and it has triggering material. if you aren’t sure if you can watch, tell me your triggers and i’ll give you details on the scenes that you might want to avoid (or the specific times if needed)
and i’m honestly not kidding about the promo thing i’ll seriously do it
The Opening (warning that there’s screaming)
thank you so much if you read this
this show means the world to me and i just want people to love it as much as i do
I have fruit polos and lollypops be jealous.
omg do many people not know what fruit polos are? they are heaven
In America, we call them lifesavers. They can be chewy or hard candy.
polos aren’t chewy and they also come in mint.
this week on: britan thinks its special